© Raoul Pop (raoulpop.com) 2000-2012
The articles I write are subjective, based on my own experience. What works for me may not work for you. Please, before you make a decision based on something I write, take the time to ponder and research the issue.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any material from this website or its feeds, without express and written permission from me is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to me, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
All content on my site is my copyright unless it is specifically credited to someone else — which happens on occasion, such as when I publish videos made by someone else, or photos taken by someone else, or quote other authors. Outside those specific instances, I reserve all rights to my content. I am its owner and creator, and by definition, I get to decide when and how and by whom my content can be used.
If that sounds a little harsh, it’s because I’ve had a few occasions when some of my articles were stolen outright, and the experience is not a pleasant one.
You can do the following with my content:
- Read it (obviously)
- Share it (sharing is caring)
- Save it (for personal use)
- Excerpt it (with credit)
You cannot do any of the following things with my content. I will look upon it as an infringement of my copyright if you:
- Use my posts in their entirety on other sites, particularly on sites that are geared toward making a profit
- Use portions of my content without identifying me as their author (giving me credit) and linking back to me
- Start re-distributing my content somewhere else without my knowledge and permission
The following types of sites/applications are welcome to index and cache my content:
- Search and archival engines
- Feed readers