This is a summary of articles I read and found interesting during this past week. The list is shared from among my feed subscriptions:
- Federal Authority Over the Internet? The Cybersecurity Act of 2009 | Electronic Frontier Foundation
– There’s a new bill working its way through Congress that is cause for some alarm: the Cybersecurity Act of 2009 (PDF summary here), introduced by Senators Jay Rockefeller (D-WV) and Olympia Snowe (D-ME). The bill as it exists now risks giving the federal government unprecedented power over the Internet without necessarily improving security in the ways that matter most. It should be opposed or radically amended.
- Ce este dieta de cruditati (raw food diet)?
- WTD 154
- Steam Powered iPod Charger
- People are Strange (Crazy Faces, Part 5)
- The New Marmon: 1914
- WTD 686
- Actor Michael J. Fox opens up to Larry King – CNN.com
- Atomic Disruptor Raygun
- Kherson Winter
- Game Booster auto-tweaks Windows for better performance
- In Warrantless Wiretapping Case, Obama DOJ’s New Arguments Are Worse Than Bush’s
- WTD 683: “Model behavior”
- Skeleton Key chess set – Every key is same with a difference!
- #505; In which One cannot Let Loose
- WTD 271: “Staff infection”
- WTD 543: “Get the point?”