This is a summary of articles I read and found interesting during this past week. The list is shared from among my feed subscriptions:
- AT&T: iPhone Tethering Rumors are False
- Microsoft Subsidizes iPhone 3G S
- WTD 131
- Quick Note on Current Orphan Works Disinformation
- Raw Foodists Arrested for Trafficking Chocolate; Interrogated for "Cacao Crimes" by Mike Adams the Health Ranger
– Yet another case where retards are hired as government employees.
- Vampire Energy
- Critter Cruiser and Hamtrack, your mice’s car
- WTD 736
- Node gets much-deserved nod from the design world
- Canon 1D Mark IV Being Tested (Specs Revealed)
- I think by now you recognize this guy.
- Incoming FCC Chief Wants Inquiry of Handset Exclusivity
- Manvotional: George Washington’s Rules of Civility and Decent Behavior in Company and Converation
- #527; In which an Impasse is reached
- CBO: Kennedy-Dodd Will Cost $1 Trillion to Insure 17 Million for 10 Years.
- Car that runs on compresses air-powered engine
- America Walks the Road of Collectivism
- Monroe’s 8125 calculator brings back the throwaway calculators
- Coin shrinking with high voltage in slow motion
- Barry Diller: The Internet 'Absolutely' Will Become a 'Paid System'. Time Projection: Within 5 Years | Between the Lines | ZDNet.com
– I’ve written about this as well, and agree with it. As a content creator, I can tell you ad revenue is not where it needs to be for smaller web publishers. An equitable micropayment system is the right way to do it. See here for more: http://www.raoulpop.com/2009/04/08/micropayments-the-only-equitable-way-to-reward-web-publishers/