Neat infographic about Walmart. See below:
- Last year’s sales: $405 Billion.
- Walton family’s net worth: $83.6 Billion, out of which they give 2% annually to charities. By contrast, Warren Buffett’s net worth is $47 Billion, and he gives 78% annually to charities.
- It has 1,400,000 employees.
- The average salary of a Walmart employee is $20,774/year. The annual salary of Walmart’s CEO is $19,200,000.
- Walmart’s “Buy America” campaign showcased “Made in America” banners hanging over imported goods made in China and other countries.
- Walmart imports over $30 billion in merchandise from China every year.
Via: Home Loans