The transfer of all my content from comeacross.info to raoulpop.com has gone smoother than expected, which is great. I’ve been monitoring the feed usage stats, and it looks like everyone has migrated over to the new feed. Just in case, please check your bookmarks and feeds, and correct them as follows, where appropriate:
- Main site feed: change feeds.feedburner.com/ComeAcross to feeds.feedburner.com/Raoul
- Comments feed: change feeds.feedburner.com/ComeAcross-Comments to feeds.feedburner.com/Raoul-Comments
- Podcasts feed: change feeds.feedburner.com/ComeAcross-Podcasts to feeds.feedburner.com/Raoul-Podcasts
All of my other feeds have stayed the same. Here they are:
- Articles: feeds.feedburner.com/Information
- Photography: feeds.feedburner.com/Images
- Ideas: feeds.feedburner.com/Ideas
Of course, all URLs are getting automatically redirected (with a 301 status) from comeacross.info to raoulpop.com. That’s been working great, although some people reported issues during the first few days. Thanks for letting me know about those!
If you’re linking to my site in your sidebar, could you do me a big favor and check to make sure you’re no longer linking to comeacross.info but to raoulpop.com? And if you’re not linking to me, would you please?
A big thank you goes out to FeedBurner for migrating my email subscribers and helping with the feed redirect!