Remember my video on watch bands? I intended to create a guide to watch designs and I got around to it last week. This video’s even longer than the last one; it’s almost 30 minutes! Get a cup of tea, sit down and get comfortable, because it’s going to take a bit of time to get through it!
Let me sum up my thoughts on watch design:
- Elegant, classy
- Simple, fulfilling its purpose as a watch, which is to tell the time and the date
- Refined features that hint at the intricacies inside the case without flaunting them
- Easy to use, easy to read: proper color contrast in the lettering and numbering
- A joy to look at, makes you fall in love with it every time you see it
- Sturdy, quality-built, lasts a long time (a lifetime even)
Watch the video for the rest of my thoughts and I hope you enjoy it and it’s of use to you!
One thought on “A comparison of watch designs”
Pingback: My 1899 Elgin Pocket Watch | RAOUL POP
Comments are closed.