The fortified church in Copsa Mare

The construction of the Saxon church in the village of Copsa Mare ("Gross-Kopisch" in German and "Nagykapus" in Hungarian) started in the 14th century and underwent transformations in order to further fortify it in 1510, 1519 and 1797. In 1800, the organ was installed. In 1854, the Gothic altar was replaced with a Baroque one. [...]